It is amazing when I was put on bed rest I didn't expect to make it this far! With most of my time spent in bed and in prayer God has really carried us through. If only we can make it another 2 weeks I will be ecstatic.
It is hard being pregnant (well for most) and having 2 little bundles growing inside has been harder than I anticipated. So instead of complaining about my physical limitations here is a peak into my head about the good side of things.
Things that I am loving about this pregnancy:
- feeling Baby A and Baby B have the hiccups at the same time
- having Luvbug place her hand on my tummy to see if her baby brother is awake and ready to play
- hearing Luvbug squeal when she feels the twins kick her hand
- how Luvbug presses her mouth as close to my belly as she can and yells, "love you baby brother and baby sister."
- that a long warm soak in the tub almost always stops my contractions!
- the shock and awe on people's faces when they see how big my belly is....it is hilarious to me. I so badly want to say, "Yes! I am huge, there are 2 babies in there that are both over 4 lbs, 2 placentas and all that comes along with them. what did you expect!?!"
- seeing all the tiny clothes folded and ready to be worn
- that we finally picked names for the twins
No comments:
Post a Comment