All though the holidays were a dream come true and it was perfect celebrating our baby's first christmas that is only a small part of why I have been feeling overwhelmingly blessed. After having a child you watch closely how people act and react to your child. And for those who take the time to be a part of her life and simply ask how she is doing.... you charish and learn to love in a new way. It just really sets people apart in your life. I guess its one of those times in life where you begin to see who in your life you can really count on and feel loved by. I have felt so overwhelmed with the love I have for my child and the love I see my husband has for our daughter (I could write a whole another entry of how Justin's love for our daughter has blown me away) but I never imagine how my relationship with those in my family and friends would change once we had our precious daughter. I have felt overwhelming blessed by those who have taken time to love, adore and get to know our sweet baby girl. Thank you to those who have and continue to love on our sweet baby girl (you know who you are!!). There is nothing that puts a bigger smile on OUR faces when we see others who we love loving on the most important lil' person in our life....our precious baby girl! Thank you a thousand times!!
Below are some pictures from christmas!


Santa came to visit!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment