3 years ago today was the best day of my life. Justin and I were married in Dallas, Texas and it truly was a perfect day! This morning I woke up to feed our lil' one in the wee hours of the morning and Justin woke up and started getting ready. I thought thats strange because it was an hour earlier than usual...but I just assumed he was going into work early. He then headed off and returned back about an hour later with lots of my favorite things. :) A gingersnap latte and pumpkin loaf from starbucks....along with a gift card. Then an incredibly large arrangement of stargazer lilies (my all time favorite flower and the first flowers Justin had given me) displayed with a super sweet card. He then told me he had arranged for me to have a day at the Spa on Saturday! And of course a dinner celebration tonight. He wins the hubby of the year award!! I can't believe how special he still makes me feel after almost 5 years together. He is more than I can ask for in a husband, best friend, and father for our daughter. I am overwhelmed by the blessings that God has given me in just 3 short years. Praise God for answering my prayers in a bigger way than I could have even imagined!

No comments:
Post a Comment