Wednesday, December 3, 2008
There is no greater JOY...
Today was the first day in a long time its been just me and my precious lil' baby girl. .And there have been many calm moments to reflect on the last 11 weeks. Of course you can guess who I was thinking about... our lil' pumpkin! Before we had her I knew she would make us happy but I didn't realize the magnitude of the love that I have for her and the joy she brings into our lives all the time. Its those simple moments that happen every day that I just can't wait for....when she is dreaming and she smiles and lets out a sweet lil sigh and sometimes a laugh, or when she first wakes up and gives me a huge smile as if to say you are the person I have been waiting for all night, when she is playing and her eyes light up to music that is played, or when she does something for the first time like hold a toy in her hands, and even when she cries and I am the only one that can calm her. All my life I have waited for her and she is more than I could have ever wanted. There is just no greater joy than holding her in my arms...not just the first time (which was amazing) but every time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
what a sweet picture;)
Post a Comment