Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Recap

We had a wonderful relaxing Easter. The babies must have grown a ton over Easter weekend because I felt horrible and was uterly exhausted. By Sunday night I was dragging and having lots of growing pains. I was resting in my favorite chair and looked at my tummy and was shocked. I am not joking when I say it had literally doubled in size in less than 24 hours. I told Hubs and with big eyes glued on my tummy he agreed! Despite how I felt, I put on a happy face so Luvbug could have a wonderful Easter and she absolutly did. She sat, played, and had picnics in her red wagon the Easter bunny surprised her with all day. Here are some pictures of our pretty lil' princess.

We had a fun playdate a few days before painting Easter eggs with our sweet friends.

Luvbug enjoying her new wagon!
Luvbug with her momma! :)

At brunch with Marmee

2 comments:

Flores Family... said...

So cute!! Let's see some belly pics :-)

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

Aw, so glad she liked her wagon!