1. I love the way you light up when you have both mommy and daddy playing with you.
2. I love the way you throw your arms around my neck and squeeze as hard as you can...you love fiercely!!
3. I love the way you still snuggle and watch cartoons with me in the morning and after your nap...and how we are both not morning people...poor daddy.
4. I love the way you say "yeyow",for yellow, and how you call mustard "yeyow".
5. I love the way you still say "ok" for yes and when you are really excited about something you say "ok" with a slow drawl.
6. I love the way you challenge me constantly with your strong will...never loose that my love!
7. I love the way you ask for your cousins everyday.
8. I love the way you ask all through out the day for "daddy home"
9. I love the way you chant "we are here" and ask for "katie" as you watch Horton hears a Who for the 100th time.
10. Most of all I love the way you fill my heart with more love for you each and every day. You are our greatest joy!
*** Luvbug there really are too many ways i love you to count them but maybe if i have enough time i will keep this up every couple of months as you change and grow. But never doubt that your mommy loves you something fierce! Always have always will!
No comments:
Post a Comment