Monday, May 18, 2009
So Long, Farewell, I hate to Say goodbye
This song has been on my mind constantly over the last few days because we are saying goodbye to the city we have called home for about a decade. We have had a whirlwind of events happen over the past few months and within the past few days we have decided to take the next step in our life and relocate. We are definitely sad to be leaving the place where we met, fell in love, grew together as husband and wife, and where our luvbug was born. As I drive down the road now all I see around me are the places that hold so many memories for us like where our luvbug was born, or where our first lil' home was, or where we celebrated our birthday or had our first date. Its amazing to me how the city where you live really does become a part of your life. We will miss many of the wonderful things we have grown to love about this city but most of all we will miss our dear friends, old and new. We have loved our time here but we are eagerly waiting what is next. I have to admit I hate change but this change comes happily welcomed because I know it is absolutly the right step for our family. Remember dear friends we will always have a place for you to come and visit us in our new home! So Long, Farewell, I hate to say goodbye......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great new adventure for your family. We wish you much happiness!! I hope I can see you before you leave. Give sweet Sophia a hug and kiss for me!
Take care!
Wow sounds like a big change! I don't know if I could do it. Hope it all goes well!
That is an exciting new adventure! Definitely praying for this new journey :) Where you guys headed?
Change isn't always a bad thing, and it sounds like things will be wonderful and a new adventure. We wish you the best : )
Where are ya'll heading to?
Post a Comment