Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New City, New People, New home!

Well we are moved and the last box is unpacked...that is except for the ones in the garage :). We are really enjoying our new city and there are many things we are excited about. THE PROS: 5 minutes from our all time favorite Mexican restaurant, finally being close enough for our Luvbug to grow up around her cousins, having such a central location that we are within 5 minutes of every store imaginable, shopping at my favorite mall and our favorite furniture store, being 10 min away from our favorite ice cream and cake, having a new beginning (see our profile...!! THE CONS: trying to settle into a new place with a baby takes a LONG time, missing our sweet friends (especially uncle 'B', S&R, S&T, S.S., C.H., C&Z, A&J, K&M..ect), missing being close to Grandma and Papa, all the beautiful hills and outdoor events, great radio stations, UT sports news on all the time, great barbeque... But we are still super excited about our NEW CITY, NEW PEOPLE, NEW HOME!!!

**I can't find my cord to download my pictures...but we can't go without pictures again so here are a few old ones.


Sitting in her own chair!


She loves her cousins!


Backyard playtime!


This is what happens when she gets to help and play with her food!


On the way to swim for the first time!


Easter!


"I can stand!"

3 comments:

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

We have the exact same highchair! I love the pic of her about to go swim! Glad you are settling in. Where did you move and why?

Jen McCrady said...

let me know when you're feeling settled enough to get together! i can't wait to see you and meet your little cutie!

Jayne said...

I am so happy to hear you are getting all settled in! I can't wait to see some new pics of Sophia! :):)