One of the many reasons I feel in love with Justin is because of his goofy sense of humor... I love that he can always make me laugh. I have to admit his side of the story is defiantly much more entertaining than the real story. But Justin and I deeply cherish our REAL life story...and here is how it goes. About 2 weeks after I moved to Austin in 2003, Justin and I meet for the first time. ALTHOUGH we have no memory of meeting one another....the only proof we have is the picture below. I had moved into a house with 2 girls that had already been living in Austin and we had a back to school party at our new house. I had ran around all day preparing for the party and then put a smile on my face for hours and meet tons of new people....by the end of the night I was exhausted. And being the cool college kid that Justin was he decided to be fashionably late to the party and didn't arrive until most people had left. And that’s when this picture was taken- notice he is the background in the blue shirt. After months of dating we discovered this picture and just laughed and laughed.
Its interesting even now I can not pin point a moment in time where I remembering "meeting" Justin...but I just remember knowing who he was and becoming good friend with him. We do however remember the first time we both caught each others attention and interest. Its just simple and sweet: I meet him and another friend our ours at Seattle’s Best to "study" and well lets just say we didn't get any studying done that day. Over time we became really good friends and finally had our first date on Valentine's Day and it snowed! You have to admit that’s romantic....he planned that perfectly. He picked me up and had a red rose, Godiva chocolates and a card. We went to cheesecake factory because he knew that it was my favorite restaurant and then to see a movie. It was a perfect day! And he did in fact call me a butthead…and I very honestly remember thinking “ohh that’s cute.” I guess we were meant for each other from the start!
This picture was taken the night before our first date as the snow was falling in the early A.M.
3 comments:
hey annalisa & justin! i saw your blog link on jen & ryan's page! congrats on your baby girl- how exciting! it is fun to get to catch up on your life too. wishing you the best in your last month of pregnancy!
Oh I remember that Valentine's Day so well and how nervous Annalisa was, it was so cute. BTW we are getting older, what is happening???
I love your guys' story! How sweet! You guys are such a cute couple!
Post a Comment