Here is what really happened even though Annalisa will deny it. It was the day of the great orphanage fire in Austin, I had left class after acing a test to help the kids. As I was saving the last of the infants I saw her... she was standing there in her orange peacoat looking beautiful as the sunset. One of the children I had rescued came to me and ask, "what can we do to ever thank you?" (with a British accent) and I simply replied, as I was still dusting some of the flames off my back, "you can get that pretty lady over her so I can make her my wife." The little girl replied, "Which one?" and as if on queue the clouds separated and the sun shown only on her and all the children new and ran to bring her over to me. She accepted my offer to start dating but would have to wait on the marriage proposal. I didn't care because I would wait forever for her. So we went on our first date to the Factory of Cheese...cake where I called her a butthead and stole her heart.
3 comments:
hahaha I love Justin's side of the story and i really hope that there isn't a poor soul out there that actually thinks it is true
I love the story of how you met. I'm waiting for Annalisa's version to shed some light on the truth.
Welcome to the blogging world, Jaspers. Can't wait for more blogging news from you.
yay! so glad the Jaspers have a blog! :)
Post a Comment