Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas from Our House to Yours


"Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"
When I found out we were pregnant with twins I was thrilled of course but I also went in to freak out mode often. For some reason visualizing our family of 5 relaxing together on Christmas morning always calmed me down. We have waited for so long for Christmas to come this year and I am so glad it finally is here! Can't wait to be in our cozy house with all three of our kiddos snuggled together in our Christmas pj's. What a special day it will be!

2 comments:

CASEY said...

PRECIOUS picture! love it!! Merry Christmas to all 5 of you!

Jen-Jen said...

this picture is ADORABLE!! yall are so cute :-) can't wait to see you in January!! I hope this Christmas is your best yet!