I think the one of your baby girl pushing the stroller with the two little ones inside is my favorite!! They are all so adorable!
Wow! ALL the kiddos are beautiful! I can't believe you had twins! HOW AWESOME! Are you guys survivin?
Haha overall we are surviving but some days it seems by just a hair. I can't wait until they are old enough for a schedule. I hoping to have blog therapy abt our life soon but our computer crashed again....
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think the one of your baby girl pushing the stroller with the two little ones inside is my favorite!! They are all so adorable!
Wow! ALL the kiddos are beautiful! I can't believe you had twins! HOW AWESOME! Are you guys survivin?
Haha overall we are surviving but some days it seems by just a hair. I can't wait until they are old enough for a schedule. I hoping to have blog therapy abt our life soon but our computer crashed again....
Post a Comment