Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our little Ballerina!

Luvbug loves music and dancing. There is not one day that goes by that we don't either put on our tutu to dance around the house or bring out our band. So this fall we enrolled Luvbug in a ballet class at the rec. center. And yes I think 2 is probably too young for most dance class but not the one we took. I love the rec. center because they offer tons of low coast, non-competitive, mini classes for kids. We had a ball at our Budding Ballerina class dancing with our scarves, learning our positions, and strutting our stuff. If I had to guess weather or not Luvbug would become an athlete or a dancer, i would guess dancer. Although Hubs argues the opposite. Well I guess right now Luvbug the world is your stage....so dance our sweet ballerina.

She was so excited on her first day of class she couldn't help but peak in.

Our lil' Ballerina in first position!

She is not one to sit on the sidelines and wait for directions, she just leads the way!

She had so much fun she was very sad to go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute ballerina! so glad yall put her in a little dance class! I bet she loved it! So good for her:)

Brittany and Charlie-Social Butterfly said...

So cute. It looks like parents do the class with the kids? I'll start Savi at the studio I teach at prob next year:) I can't wait!