Decorating the Christmas tree with the new snowflake ornaments she picked out!
Building our gingerbread house. Of course she ate more candy than decorated but it was hilarious!
Uncle Ryano and Aunt Jen came to visit and we had one ecstatic little girl. It is the cutest thing to watch how much she adores them both. Aunt Jen brought yummy cookies which of course put them instantly on Luvbug's good side! :)
A family picture at last!
We had an amazing time going to the the ICE display with the Jasper side of the family! I am planning on posting more pictures later because they were very cool!
Luvbug riding her tricycle Mimi and Papa got her. She loves it sooo much!
She gave us the funniest expressions for our photo shot on Christmas eve. I imagine she is thinking something along the lines of..."Please may I have lots and lots of presents I promise I have been an angel this year."
Daddy and his girl!
Mommy and her girl!
Luvbug and some of her cousins at Aunt Alyssa's house on Christmas Eve
My Brother and Sister
This is how our present opening went down...."Open another present." "No I am good dad. I have my piano." Her first present she opened was a piano and she was entirely done with the idea of opening other presents. She walked out of the room found a quit coach and set down to play. It was hilarious!
Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house a toddler could be heard squealing until late into the night!
Reading A Night Before Christmas with Daddy before bed.
Christmas morning- digging into her stocking
1 comment:
hilarious! So glad you had a good Christmas. Play date soon now that the holidays are gone:)
Post a Comment