Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Luvbug!!!

Happy first birthday luvbug!! We can't believe a year has passed. You have brought more joy to our lives than we could have ever imagined. You have been the greatest gift and blessing we could have possibly asked for in a daughter. You are the most special and beautiful baby girl we have ever known. Everytime I hold you I feel complete. I thought the first time I held you I would never be happier but to my surprise with each passing day every time I hold and cuddle you that joy and love grows as you have grown. You fit so absolutly perfectly into our family and our lives...because you are our life! It has been our greatest joy to see you grow and develop your friendly, loving personality over this past year and we can't not wait to see the wonderful toddler you will become. You are our love, life, and greatest blessing and we wish you the most wonderful first birthday!
With much love,
Mama and Dada

The first time you held your daddy's hand. You would stop crying every time you held your daddy's hand and he would talk to you. What a beautiful thing for me to watch!

The first time to hold you with my own arms...what a great and long awaited JOY!!!

Finally all warm and cozy from your exhausting first afternoon of life. 9-18-08 What a celebrated day!!!