***I haven't been very good about taking pictures lately so most of these are old but its a great excuse to use pictures of our lil' luvbug as a newborn.
Aunti R and Uncle S meeting luvbug for the first time!

Then this past weekend Papa came to visit Luvbug. Jusin's dad is an unbeliviably amazing grandfather which is so special for me to watch because I didn't have that growing up and I am so happy that luvbug will always have him. At one point in the weekend I was in the other room getting ready when I hear the loudest belly laugh of luvbug's coming from the living room, and I came running out to see what it was to find her just laying on the floor looking up at Papa as they were playing. So as you can tell luvbug had a wonderful time getting some quality TLC from papa. She also had a great time showing off for papa at the indoor play area we visited. We missed you MiMi!
Finally a picture right before Papa Left.
Showing off to Papa at the play area.
Thought this was a great picture. Luvbug about a month old with Papa!

And to end the weekend we celebrated my wonderful sister-in-law's birthday. She is hands down one of my favorite people so it was so much fun celebrating her life! And of course it was SO good to see almost all of my family...we just don't see them enough.
Aunt Jennifer and Luvbug (8 week old) in New York at Aunt Amy's wedding!
1 comment:
Old pictures or new, all are good:)
Post a Comment