Sunday, June 21, 2009

"DADA"

That's right ladies and gentleman we have our first words!!! About 2 months ago our luvbug said her first word, "DADA!" Of course I have to admit that her second word followed about a month later, "MaMa!" It seems fitting that I would blog about this on father's day because our luvbug is the number one fan of DaDa. Her face lights up every single time she sees him!! My hubby is a more amazing dad than I could have ever dreamed. Every day I am truly blown away by how much love and dedication he gives to our luvbug. I mean really how many guys do you know never complain about changing a dirty diaper, holding a fussy baby (which we are thankful is rare), putting together the 100th baby product, bathing our luvbug after a hard day at work, and gets up every time in the middle of the night to help with feedings after 9 mths!! It has been a tiring, sleepless year for "Dada" but he has never complained and has always done more than his portion. Luvbug and I are so incredibly blessed to have him in our life day in and day out for the rest of our lives. Thank you "dada" for your endless love! Happy Fathers Day!!!


First day as a new father!


Luvbug 8 mths old and "Dada" (Check out how big that smile is with Dada!!)

No comments: