Monday, April 27, 2009

Heard a good song on the radio....

I have to first of all admit...I have started listening to the country radio station because it reminds me of my sweet husband and the many great times we have had country dancing. So today when I was driving I heard this song and it reminded me of the important things in life...our blessings!! It just reminded me of simple every day things in my life...like the fact that I wake up every morning to my gorgeous baby girl and sing her to sleep every night. I just loved it!! In the craziness of our life lately it was such a great reminder of whats important. The video is below but I have to admit it is kinda cheesy so just listen to the words.

Blessed by Martina McBride
http://www.cmt.com/videos/martina-mcbride/59340/blessed.jhtml

1 comment:

Jayne said...

Hi Annalis. Ok I have finally decided to start blogging too! I have been defeated. haha!
I just started today! I think I am going to use mine for my stories I write ..maybe or maybe not. have not decided! haha I am still learning how to make everything on it.
I have been reading yours and catching up on it. I love the singing story...how cute!!!! I am so happy for you!

take care Jayne~:)